L'evoluzione della specie
Lynx crank and cam grinders line provides a completely new, simple and flexible solution for grinding crankshafts and camshafts with a single machine. Grinding main journals, crank pins or thrust faces is achieved simply without an eccentric chuck. Both concave and convex cam contours are obtained in a single clamping, without the use of cam masters simply by using the Lynx software that controls path machining of the contours.
- A single machine for crankshaft and camshaft grinding.
- The most flexible solution for regrinding and for series production.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Friendly man-machine interface and very simple machine operation.
- Effectiveness and cost saving.
Thanks to the CNC and to specific software, crank pins and cam contours (both negative and positive ones) are achieved by means of tabular interpolation in the wheel head feed axis in consideration of the angular position and the elevation value of the workpiece. This technical solution enables the operator to achieve virtually any contour, compatible with the grinding wheel shape and machine geometry, by simple input of specific parametric data.
- A single machine for both camshaft and crankshaft grinding.
- Grinding crank pins, main bearings, thrust faces and flywheel flanges in one clamping of the shaft rotating on its centers.
- No need for any eccentric chuck thanks to the reciprocating movement of the wheelhead.
- CNC path controlled machining enables contour grinding of convex and concave cam contours in a single clamping and without the need of cam masters.
Adding value to your products
- Greater dimensional accuracy - roundness, straightness and angularity - for crankpins, main journals and thrust flanges.
- Superior cam countouring precision.
- Excellent surface finish quality.
- High repeatibility.
- Tighter production tolerances.
The most flexible solution for regrinding and for series production
- Single clamping grinding for both camshafts and crankshafts.
- Simple and easy-to-use man-machine interface with parametric description of grinding cycles.
- Extremely easy control and operation of the machine, no need for programming experts.
- Several grinding programs both in manual and automatic.
- Grinding wheel can be dressed into any shape.
- Easy changeover.
- Quick automatic set up.
- Easy integration with any external loading system and other external measurement devices.
A wide choice of versions to satisfy all your grinding needs
- Standard version with directdrive work-head, rotating tailstock and manual clamping of the shaft.
- Production version with direct drive work-head, rotating tailstock and automatic clamping for production of small-medium size crankshaft and camshaft.
- Production version with direct drive work-head, motorized tailstock and automatic clamping by means of retracting jaws for prodution of medium-large size crankshaft.
- fixed tailstok and second "retractable"wheelhead for concave cams grinding.
Effectiveness and Cost Saving
- Lower capital costs (one machine for both crankshaft and camshaft).
- Considerably reduced production times (single clamping).
- High cutting capacity.
- High productivity.
- Saving of production space.
- Minimized grinding tools costs.
- Low investment: minimum cost equipment suitable to your grinding volume.